Inline Filter Cartridge Sample
Our Certification Covering Each Aspects of Our Quality
From the use of materials to the quality control of the production process and the workshop, we have obtained the most complete
intellectual property and qualification certificates issued by the Chinese government authorities and international authoritative certification bodies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get access to clean and healthy water with HUATAN’s advanced water filtration products. We provide you with the most comprehensive water filtration solutions to ensure that you get the safest drinking water for your home or bussiness.
For any new customers, we are offering complimentary samples, provided they are willing to cover the air freight charges.
For repeat customers, we are able to give away low-cost filters without charge. On the other hand, more expensive filter samples would require payment prior to being shipped via a reliable courier service such as DHL, Fedex or UPS.
Absolutely, we can provide you with a catalog and price list once we receive your inquiry regarding the type, specifications, quantity and other details of the cartridges & filters.
For standard filter cartridges, there is no Minimum Order Quantity if they are to be shipped by air.
For special requirements, the MOQ may vary depending on the cost and particular circumstances.
In addition to HUATAN brand filters, we offer OEM/ODM services for filter-related businesses. This includes custom labeling, sticking labels onto filters and creating custom cartons with the client’s logo printed on them. If you make a bulk order, We are able to provide you with advantageous options for designing labels,cartons, and so on.
We suggest that our customers take a pre-production sample before initiating mass production. This will guarantee that the end product adheres to their quality standards and removes any glitches in the manufacturing process.
Whatsmore, we make sure to inspect the quality of all our products before delivery and guarantee that their requirements are met accordingly.
It is undoubtedly true that one gets what they pay for. HUATAN provides excellent filtration products at cost-effective price points. We do not offer filters of inferior quality at bargain basement prices, nor do we discuss prices for long periods of time without first evaluating a sample.
Goods may be delivered to your warehouse, an airport or a seaport via courier service or shipped via ocean.
By courier, the samples or goods can be delivered to your door in 3-5 days after the order has been placed.
By air, the goods will be shipped to your airport and can be expected within 7-10 days of being dispatched.
By ocean, the estimated delivery time may range from 15 to 35 days, depending on the delivery route. Additionally, we can deliver the goods directly to your desired location, with either DDU or DDP terms applied.
For regular orders of large quantities, 30% should be paid as a down payment, followed by the remaining 70% due before shipment.
For special filter orders, 30% must be paid in advance and the remainder before delivery. for small quantity or sample order, we require full payment in advance.