What Are The Benefits of Activated Carbon Block Filter Made From Coconut Shell?
Coconut shell is one of the latest and most promising material choices for activated carbon block filter manufacturers in recent years. Because the coconut shell activated carbon block has a larger surface area and a more general porosity, its micropore density is much higher than that of other materials. Coconut shell activated carbon has 50% more micropores compared to bituminous coal. This also means that the coconut shell activated carbon filter can better adsorb and filter volatile organic chemicals in the water.
In addition, it is easier for manufacturers to make coconut shell activated carbon. The use of coal and wood to make activated carbon produces large amounts of dust and fine carbon particles, which are rarely produced with coconut shells. At the same time, the use of coconut shell does not cause any damage to the tree, because coconut shell is a natural raw material that can be continuously regenerated throughout the year, and it will regenerate as the coconut grows. Therefore, coconut shell is recognized as the best green activated carbon block raw material.
We summarize the benefits of coconut shell activated carbon filter as follows
1. Coconut shell activated carbon is sustainable
Coconuts grow in tropical climates and can survive for many years. This allows them to continuously produce carbon, and they are growing all year round. Coconut can be picked three to four times a year, thus ensuring a stable source of coconut shell activated carbon filter.
2. Coconut shell is a green source of high quality activated carbon
We can think of coconut trees as naturally stored carbon. They absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere and store carbon, which produces oxygen during the process. By cultivating coconut trees and continually burning their coconut shells into carbon blocks, these carbon blocks do not produce too much dust and other contaminating particles during the manufacturing process due to their fixed form.
3. Coconut shell activated carbon block has high porosity and high density of micropores, which can best filter pollutants
Another benefit of the microporosity of coconut shell carbon is its high mechanical strength and excellent hardness and wear resistance. Thanks to these advantages, the most significant benefit of using a coconut shell activated carbon filter is that it can filter cleaner water than other activated carbon materials.
HUATAN is an NSF-certified carbon block water filter manufacturer. All our activated carbon cartridge and water filter products are made of the highest quality coconut shell and can be sold after our internal strict quality inspection. If you are looking for a supplier of high performance activated carbon blocks filter cartridges in China, you are kindly suggested to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extracting Gold Using Activated Carbon: Principles, Processes, and Environmental Considerations
- The Benefits of Using Coconut-Based Carbon Cartridges
- HUATAN Filtration: Showcasing Top-notch Water Filtration Products at Aquatech China 2023
- The Most Common Uses for Carbon Cartridges in Manufacturing
- The Science Behind Carbon Cartridges: How Do They Work?
- Carbon Block vs. Granular Activated Carbon: Which Is Better?
- What is a Carbon Block and How Does It Work?
- The Advantages of Carbon Block Filter Cartridges from China
- What to Look for in a Quality Carbon Block Water Filter?
- Factors to Consider When Evaluating China-Made Carbon Block Filters
Get in Touch With Huatan
Take your business to the next level with HUATAN, a trusted manufacturer of carbon block water filter cartridges in China. We’re here to help you succeed and provide the support you need.Contact Now