5 Considerations After Bulk Buying Activated Carbon Block Filter
As water purifier companies pay more attention to filtration efficiency, the products are developed towards intensification and miniaturization, which also puts forward higher requirements for the development of adsorption filter materials. Under this background, the water purification and filtration technology of activated carbon blocks cartridge has made great progress in recent years. Today we will share with you some considerations during the production, transportation and storage of activated carbon filter cartridges.
1.Transportation and loading
During transportation, activated carbon filter cartridges must not be dragged with iron hooks. It should be prevented from being mixed with hard materials. It must not be strongly vibrated, rubbed, stepped on, or smashed. It is strictly prohibited to be thrown.Storage
Activated carbon block cartridges should be stored in a cool and dry place to prevent the inner and outer packaging bags from breaking, to prevent moisture and to adsorb other substances in the air, which will affect the use effect. It is strictly forbidden to mix with toxic and harmful gases or volatile substances and store away from pollution sources.
3.Prohibition of water reach
Activated carbon filter cartridge is a porous adsorption substance, so it must be absolutely protected from water during transportation, storage and use.Before the activated carbon filter cartridge is officially used, once it is soaked in water, the water will fill the pores of the activated carbon block, reducing the direct contact between the specific surface of the activated carbon and the gas, and affecting the use performance.
4.Tar-like substances Prevetion
During use, we should prohibit tar-like viscous substances from entering the activated carbon filter, so as not to block the pores of the activated carbon block filters or cover the surface of the activated carbon, causing the activated carbon block to fail to exert its original performance.
When storing or transporting activated carbon block filter, it should be prevented from coming into direct contact with the fire source to prevent fire.
- Factors Influencing the Service Life of Carbon block Filter Cartridges
- 3 Factors That Shape The Activated Carbon Block Filter Market Trends
- Informations about Activated Carbon Filters You Need to Know
- What Is The Difference between A High-quality Water Purifier And A Low-quality Water Filter?
- Views about The Replacement of Water Filter Cartridges
- Why Should The Activated Carbon Cartridge in The Water Purifier Be Replaced Regularly?
- How Much You Know about Safe Drinking Water？
- 6 Truths about The Use of Home Water Filter
- Which Parts of Special Consumer Needs Water Filter Most?
- Can The Water from The Home-use Filter Be Drunk Directly?